The situation is familiar – there are many customers in a self-service restaurant or café, some are waiting to order their food, others are waiting for their food to be ready or are asking staff when it will be ready. The Discover Systems Silent Ordering Guest Pager makes it possible to communicate with your customers in an efficient, discreet and professional way via the Silent Ordering paging disc.
When a customer has ordered and paid for their food, they are given a Silent Ordering paging disc that they take back to their table. When their food is ready, front of house staff will send a signal to their Silent Ordering paging disc, which beeps and flashes discreetly, alerting the customer that their food order is ready to be collected.
- No scratchy speakers, unclear calls or displays – more peaceful atmosphere.
- No long queues – less stress for guests and better opportunities for incremental sales.
- No confusion about customers orders – everyone gets what they ordered.
- Increases revenue by turning tables more quickly.
- International communication – the paging disc’s beeps and flashes are understood by all.
- No ’lost’ guests: the restaurant pager – a small disc – can also be taken outdoors.
- Simple and reliable system that’s easy to install and operate.